Join Our Team!
Dress Gallery is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and detail-oriented full time bridal sales associate for its growing business! We strive for excellence not only in our product, but in our conduct. At Dress Gallery, we aim to help all brides with outstanding service, continued education, respectful professionalism, and a truly unique bridal shopping experience.
Are you an ideal DG employee?
- An upbeat individual who loves a fast paced environment, loves to serve others, and strives for challenge.
- An individual who loves fashion and keeps up to date on current trends in not only bridal fashion, but also weddings, and general social media trends.
- An individual who likes to problem solve and strives to further improve Dress Gallery to make the business run smoother and more efficiently.
- An individual who strives for positivity in how they speak to customers, fellow employees, and about their work.
- An individual who is willing to do what is asked and go above and beyond to perform their job or task to the fullest.
- A creative individual who brings new and unique ideas to set Dress Gallery apart from other bridal stores.
- An individual who strives for the highest level of customer service for every individual no matter background, race, budget, style, etc.
- Selling bridal gowns, bridesmaids gowns, and tuxedo rentals to all prospective customers; being support staff to other bridal consultants as they sell bridal gowns. Knowledge of our inventory, designers, colors, fabrics, styles, and shipping processes are essential.
- Must be able to meet sales goals and maintain consistent closing ratio.
- Follow up with brides and build a clientele base. Offer additional services and items when appropriate; upsell during appointments in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Educate your bride as much as possible. Anticipate their questions and answer them thoroughly. Being knowledgeable about the product we sell, the creation/shipping/post-production process, and additional support is essential.
- Actively be a part of a rotating cleaning schedule and help do cleaning tasks as instructed. Take initiative to clean both your individual space and common areas.
- Answering all bride communications (including voicemails, texts, and emails left after hours) in a timely manner.
- Participation in both in-store and off-site bridal events.
- High-end/luxury sales experience is preferred. Previous retail sales experience is necessary. (Minimum of 2-3 years)
- Ability to withstand the physical demands of the job, including standing/walking for long hours and moderate lifting.
- Must be able to work weekends including every Saturday and occasionally on Sundays.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and a general knowledge of computer/technology functions.
This position is hourly and commission based with the potential for additional quarterly and yearly bonuses. Send us your resume, and please include a cover letter describing why you want to be DG’s newest team member, and how your previous job experience will make you a good fit for this position.